What happens when I submit my information through hannonlegalgroup.com?
- Your confidential information is immediately forwarded to the attorneys and paralegals at the Law Firm of Hannon Legal Group;
- One of the attorneys or paralegals will contact you as soon as it is possible, usually by telephone, to gather more information about your potential case;
- All of the confidential information you share will be evaluated by James Hannon;
- None of the information you provide will be used against your wishes and everything is kept confidential;
- As soon as a decision is made regarding your potential case, an attorney or paralegal will contact you to share one of the three following possibilities:
- We believe your case is viable and we would be eager to represent you to help make you whole again;
- Even though you may have suffered harm, it’s our opinion that your case may not be provable in court, OR
- While your case may be viable/provable in court, for other reasons we may not be able to represent you;
If we believe you have a viable case, we will contact you about the next step in going forward including signing a retainer agreement and gathering evidence; Once a retainer agreement is signed, Hannon Legal Group will begin investigating your case and gathering evidence in preparation for making a settlement demand or filing a lawsuit – whichever is most appropriate under the circumstances.
It is important to note that every state has many statutes of limitations which may apply to your case and limit the time period within which you may file a lawsuit. You need to take these limitations seriously and contact an attorney as soon as you believe you may be entitled to compensation.
Visiting our office
Driving to our place? See our Office address & location in a map.