Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Driver Fatigue
- Poorly Maintained Brakes
- Inadequate Training
- Overloaded Trucks/Trailers
- Improperly loaded Trucks/Trailers
- Improperly Secured Loads
- Driving Under The Influence (DUI)
- Running Off The Road
- Aggressive Driving
- Poorly Maintained Safety Systems, Brake Lights, Head Lights, Turn Signals, Reflectors, Etc.
- Failure To Yield Right Of Way
- Excessive Speed
- Driver Distraction / Inattention
If you have been injured in an accident involving a tractor trailer or other large truck, contact a Florida truck accident attorney at Hannon Legal Group today.